We believe that…
- Learning and development has self-reflection as its foundation;
- Self-reflection is rooted in experience (experiential self-reflection);
- Your capacity to deal with and manage change is directly linked to your capacity to self-reflect;
- Self-reflection helps you to perceive reality more effectively: your reality is the starting point for successful change;
- Questions invite self-reflection; and
- Experience first, use information second: Allow yourself (your intuitive and rational self) to find the best solution to your unique change.