As a coach or other practitioner, we can help you to support your clients through change.
MC4C is a proven, easy to use framework which makes change happen. It succinctly defines the change into practical actions, moving your client through resistance to change, and then measures their progression.
The benefits of MC4C and Bloom include:
- Cost effective
- Accessible and available 24/7
- A shared language for effective communication around change
- Ability to track the personal steps required to adapt and thrive
- Focusses the change as one step at a time
- Monitors the change results using their individual change dashboard
How we can help you to support your clients:
- Using your existing techniques, you help the client to articulate the need for change and potentially the agreed action.
- You load the agreed change focus (context) and the committed action (optional) onto Bloom
- Your client completes an individual change readiness self-assessment
- They use Bloom to reflect deeply on the change and to chose (or confirm if already agreed) a small action
- They set a deadline for accountability, when Bloom will check in with them
- They share their reflection and commitment with you directly from Bloom
- You are able to reflect on this in preparation for their next coaching session
Developed more than a decade ago, the MC4C methodology has helped thousands of people turn their struggles into new actions.
Digital tools for scale:
- Bloom – a digital expression of the MC4C framework – makes change cost effective, scalable and accessible to all. Available. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Change readiness self-assessment – our readiness assessment utilises the framework to help you assess the readiness of individuals and the group to undergo change. It provides clarity on the areas of resistance to change that may require specific focus.
Looking to help your clients undergo change? We would love to help.
MC4C helped the team bring, face, discuss and deal with our issues. We have been able to focus more on what each person can do to make a difference and let things go. Our team feels more settled, happy and untied now.Miles Willis – MD, Island Stays
I can recommend MC4C to anyone looking to lead their company through any sort of personal or group change.Otto Pretorius – Director, QBit Group