Before individuals or organisations embark on a change process, there are some valuable questions you should reflect on:
- What is the expected outcome of the change?
- What actually needs to change (behaviour, structure, location) for change to take place?
- How do we stop repeating the same mistakes?
- How do we get unstuck?
- How do I remain relevant in a changing world?
- How do we cope with change?
- How do we develop change resilience?
- How do we help people within an organisation cope with the change?
- How do you influence change in an organisation when you’re not a decision-maker?
- Does the I change the We – what is the correlation between the individual and the corporate culture change?
- How to mobilise change in an organisation?
- How do we help people see growth and change as positive?
Reach out if you need help in answering these questions!